Sunday, March 25, 2012

I Don't Mean To Brag...

But I just got back from a week filled with sunshine in the Caribbean and I must admit, I haven't had a whole lot of time to think about horsemanship lately.

However, I was finally able to get back into the swing of things and see my "lil' miss" today. I spent a long time just letting her graze while I casually brushed away the remainder of her winter coat and untangled the knots in her mane. We then practiced some circling, straight back ups, squeeze, and sideways (nothing too demanding), and called it a day. There are so many horsey things on my calendar for the next few weeks and now that spring has sprung I can't wait to fill you in on all the progress we will make!

Stay Tuned!!


3 comments:

  1. thanks! It's way to big for her but I got it on sale so I try to make it work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. health is India’s one of the Best Full Body Examination Free Home Sample Collection Service provider company significantly helping indians to live the life disease free.

    ReplyDelete