Monday, May 14, 2012

Where Does the Time Go?


Weeks are flying by as I attempt to get my life together for graduation and beyond. Stress has been on the menu lately and my horse time is suffering as a result. In the past week I have been in the Emergency Department twice in an attempt to figure out why I've been getting short of breath and having really horrible chest pain. Well, here is your google search of the day because it turns out I have Costochondritis and Pleurisy which is harmless but painful and was likely induced by stress. :(

I've been working on finding my peace and directing pent up energy and nerves toward more constructive things such as playing with my horse, or not playing with her and just being with her and doing nothing. Since that can be a bit boring for blogging purposes, here are some pictures our visit from the equine dentist today (well, mostly the dopey aftermath). :)


A very drugged, very cute, Rydel.

No comments:

Post a Comment