Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Why I Love My Right Brain Introvert

My RBI has taught me more than I could have ever imagined and for that I am very grateful. While it is often easy to focus on the negatives of Horsenality, or use it as an excuse, I wrote this poem to focus on the positives of my horse's Horsenality. It is also to say "thank you" to the best horse in the world!

Why I love My Right Brain Introvert

Dear RBI, you are SO willing to please,
you try very hard and offer a squeeze.
A very sensitive horse you are,
a little pressure will go quite far!

I take my time, wait and see,
just how great you can be!
Foot on the pedestal, a jump or two,
it doesn't take much to be a breakthrough.

You taught me balance and how much is too much,
Cones, barrels, tarps, with your nose you now touch.
Sweet little horse, you are just what I need.
Together as partners we will succeed! 




1 comment: