Monday, November 21, 2011

Taking The Time It Takes

I decided to video again today and things went much better this time! I kept reminding myself that my video did not have to be perfect and it would give me a good indication of the things I need to work on and change for my actual audition video. Im pleased to note that our figure 8 is so much better these days! At the walk, i really only have to use phase one and rarely phase two, at the trot, it is much more phase two and she is still learning how to maintain gait but at least she recognizes the pattern. I wish you could have seen our first attempt at this video because this one is loads better!

Things we do well:

  • Friendly Game- as a means of retreat
  • Friendly Game- Helicopter
  • Obstacles- two feet on pedestal, walk over tarp, jumps (not seen in video)
Things to work on:
  • Stick to Me- walk, trot, backup
  • Sideways Game- without a fence
  • Figure 8 Pattern- at the trot

The video is to music I am considering using for my audition... Here's to progress!


1 comment:

  1. Looking good mellisa....need to see a few more tasks not included in this video.....but if the quality is the same.....you should pass L2. if you want some 'tips' let me know....i see some things you could 'tweak' easily, just minor adjustments, that will have a major effect and help you get to L3. let me know....just message me on my blog

    ReplyDelete