Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Whirlwind Weekend!

Guess what I did this weekend....





That's right! I officially have my Bachelor's of Arts in Public Affairs and a minor in Political Science! After three years of undergrad I am finally done and in the real world. Ending school was bittersweet but as they say, I am a student today and a Buckeye forever

I also started a new job today at a pet hotel called Petsuites of America. It's honestly the nicest facility I have ever seen and the level of care offered is unparalleled. I encourage you to check it out!

Last but not least, I FINALLY got to spend some time with my sweet Rydel. Spent some much needed undemanding time together, then played on line and freestyle with the emphasis on consistency. In other words, whatever we practiced on the ground we would practice in the saddle. I believe a lack of consistency in the past was causing confusion for my RBI, so I'm making consistency my motto of the week. We had a much better freestyle session as a result and not only was she putting more effort into the patterns but she was actually relaxing and blowing out a lot today which made me feel so good! We ended the day with a cool bath and some more undemanding time. Despite not getting to see her that often this past week, we are still making visible progress every time we play! :D

Love those faces!




1 comment: